March 16, 2008

I Have Experienced The Oneness...


I Have Experienced The Oneness..., originally uploaded by _Nomad_.

Shall I go?
Shall I stay?
107 light years away, many times, so many doubts...
But no reason to talk about...

Mission is over, mission is done,
I'll miss you children of the sun
But it's time to go away, Goodbye, Goodbye Milky way!
For a better world without hate, from your heart believe in fate
Only visions and the mind will guide you to the light.


Those were the words of the song i was listening to while experiencing one of the most spiritual moments in my entire life.... I was sitting on a sand dune. One sign of God's mercy is the reflection of his beauty on his creation... with simple yellow sand particles, God draws deserts in astounding smoothness and simply creating the best contrast with the blue sky.
I was there on that very sand dune watching the might of his creation on earth... Staring at the sunset... Feeling God's grandeur, imagining how small and worthless we are...
I was in the farafra oasis for only one purpose... A retreat from the daily routine and problems.... I was out with a group of Homeopaths in search for serenity... At the same time learning about our shadows and lights, feelings and passions, love and hate, me and myself....
On this journey i learned how to deal with my feelings, wither it resonates somewhere in my body or not, how to locate it, how to accept it and how to release...
I was there on that very dune when i felt the presence (if any of you read Amr Khaled's Velo?). The presence of the Almighty.... We all know and admit God is everywhere all the time... But i just "Felt" it so magnified in a way that i got so emotional... Which typically resonated somewhere in my body.... I tried to catch it... But actually i started to soften the edges... Let it grow...Even move... It expanded... So much that i opened my eyes letting the sunset rays narrow my iris, being shocked with the light and the unbelievable expansion taking place in my torso, i felt i am the world... No actually much wider as i so clearly felt the horizon in my arms.... I was so in ecstasy that i uncontrollably cried... and i even wet my shirt because of that..... It was an unexplanable feeling... I felt the Oneness!! I am me, i am the desert, i am the wind, i am the sun, i am the world, i am the universe, i am the presence! It was all me and i am all... A moment not for so long but was so strong that it changed my life...

1 Comments:

Blogger mahmoud said...

1st of all welcome back..i liked your blog for a while before i notice u don't write anymore or show some of your great pictures.so happy to see you here again..
this's a great feeling, i know..i was there in siwa for the 1st time and i had the same feeling, as if i'm the 1st man on earth, one of these moments, u just want to have it forever..to the end of time..oh man!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home